6.30.2010

Hydration for the Long Haul

What is your most valuable piece of training equipment?  You might be surprised to know it's the cheapest.  Water, in its many forms, will help you perform faster, longer, and better than any $120 pair of running shoes or $75 shirt.  Here is an easy options to keep you hydrated while you put the miles on.
The venerable Camelbak guys have done away with bulky bottles, packs, and belts and designed a hydration system that you wear.  The line of 'Wearable Hydration" includes the Rackbak, VeloBak, and ShredBak.  These are designed for biking but one wonders how well they would serve the distance runner.  Prices start at around $100-$130.  The cheapest price I found was at REI with the VeloBak on sale for $79.83: http://www.rei.com/product/799551


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to find a place that I can buy some sportswear. I have recently started to be very active. I like playing sports and exercising. I need to get the right clothes for this. I would love to find a shirt that breathes and keeps me cool.
Gary Puntman | http://www.zibara.com.au/

MBGLive said...

Browse our entire collection of women's fitness clothing online at MBGLive. Get all your favourite fitness clothing, including Leggings, Sports Bra, Crop Tees, Hoodies, Shirts, and Tanks, etc.

Blog Archive